Renamed Elizabeth Sutton by the studio heads, she lands her first role as an extra. On set, Elizabeth spies Aidan Evans, a rebellious, twenty-three-year-old Method actor from New York. Aidan is branded as a stuck-up troublemaker by his famous Hollywood peers, but Elizabeth suspects a tragic secret lurks behind his steely facade.
As their careers hit the fast track and friendship evolves into romance, the expectations of Hollywood stardom threaten to shine a spotlight on Aidan's dark past before he can make peace with it. Elizabeth must help Aidan confront the painful event that shattered his life and conquer a terrifying truth before it destroys him and their future together.
Starlight is the first book in The Starlight Trilogy, a story of love and redemption set against the backdrop of the final years of Hollywood's Golden Age.
Five Reasons To Read Starlight:
1. A sweeping technicolor tale of forbidden romance.
2. A detailed homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood cinema.
3. Cameos from many of your favorite classic film stars.
4. Transformation of a small town girl to silver screen starlet through Hollywood’s unforgiving lens.
5. Close-up of a 1950s bad boy channeling a tragic past and the stress of sudden super stardom through the art of Method acting