Release Date: February 1st 2014
Rate: Loved it
Read Patri's review
Part One in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past and a first love that will transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Sarah Spencer has a secret: her real name is Tessa Carson, and to stay alive, she can tell no one the truth about her psychically gifted family and the danger they are running from. As the new girl in the latest of countless schools, she also runs from her attraction to Tristan Walker—after all, she can’t even tell him her real name. But Tristan won’t be put off by a few secrets. Not even dangerous ones that might rip Tessa from his arms before they even kiss…
Part Two in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past and a first love that will transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Tessa Carson has unlocked her heart and her secrets to Tristan Walker—but Tristan has secrets of his own, and his might just mean the end of Tessa’s family. Unaware, Tessa embraces falling in love and being herself for the first time since she was attacked when she was only eight years old. But secrets can’t be run from forever, and sometimes love is too good to be true…
Part Three in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past and a first love that will transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Betrayed, heartbroken, and determined to save her family, Tessa Carson refuses to give in to Tristan Walker’s pleas for forgiveness. But her own awakening psychic gift won’t let her rest until she uncovers the truth about her family and her past. And Tristan is the only one who can help her sift through the secrets to find the truth hidden in all the lies…
- Favorite Movie?
- Tessa: Say Anything.
- Tristan: The Avengers, Dark Knight, X-Men - any of the superhero movies.
- Favorite Song?
- * Tessa and Tristan answer at the same time*: ‘Wildflowers’ by Tom Petty.
- Favorite Book?
- Favorite TV Show?
- Tessa: Any show that features a normal family with normal problems like Modern Family and The Middle.
- Tristan: Any sporting event, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Firefly, and Doctor Who.
- Favorite Hobby?
- Tessa: Cooking. And jogging, especially with Tristan.
- Tristan: Jogging with Tessa, sports, and eating anything that Tessa cooks.
- Favorite Sport?
- Tessa: Jogging.
- Tristan: I like all sports, but I ski, run, and play tennis, and I coach peewee soccer and baseball.
- Favorite thing to do?
- * Tessa and Tristan answer at the same time*: Kiss.
- Favorite Movie? Can I name more than one? My favorite movies are those that I can watch over and over and never get tired of them. I love singing and dancing movies, so my favorites are Pitch Perfect, Center Stage, Moulin Rouge, Billy Elliot. I also love Clueless, The Cutting Edge, Bring It On, Say Anything, Saved!, Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. If I was forced to limit my to one favorite, I’d have to say The Princess Bride.
- Favorite Song? This is a hard one to narrow down too. I like just about every kind of music, and I especially love anything I can sing along with. I’m always singing. I listen to songs from Glee and Pitch Perfect all the time because I like to sing along with them. Favorite songs: I love ‘Wildflowers’ by Tom Petty for sentimental reasons. ‘Defying Gravity’ from the Wicked soundtrack and ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen are my go-to pump-me-up songs. My latest favorite band is She and Him.
- Favorite Book? Again, impossible to narrow down to just one. Would you settle for a favorite author? Stephen King. The Stand is my ultimate favorite Stephen King book, and Carrie and Firestarter were big influences on the psychic elements of RUN TO YOU.
- Favorite TV Show? Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Gilmore Girls will always be my favorite TV shows, even though they are no longer on the air. Currently, I don’t have a lot of time to watch TV, but I make time to watch Parks and Recreation, Orphan Black, True Blood, Shameless, Boardwalk Empire, and Game of Thrones.
- Favorite Hobby? Reading and writing, of course. I also like to paint.
- Favorite Sport? None. My interest in sports is less than zero.
- Favorite thing to do? Read. My dream vacation would be to hide away in a cozy cabin in the woods with my Kindle. I would do nothing but read for a week.
a Rafflecopter giveaway