TBR 05/03-05/10

So this week will be an interesting, yet exciting week for me as a student, so I am not sure how much fun reading I will get done so I am going to shoot for 4 books but I doubt I will get through all of them, but hey I'm all for wishful thinging :)  I am starting a new clincal rotation tomorrow and we FINALLY be going to work at a hospital. So far in our program we have only been working at nursing home for the elderly and a rehab center where patient's go to recover from their surgeries. But starting tomorrow we will also be working 12 hour shifts. I am hoping we will be busy around the clock so the day goes by faster. 

Wednesday I will have my final exam for this term and afterwards my classmates and will be going to a bar to celebrate, because that means that we will only have 2 more terms left until we graduate! December can not come soon enough. Okay enough boring talk and onto the good stuff! 

Last Week: 
I was able to finish 2 books last week and they were: 
The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
Just One Day - By Gayle Forman

I posted the links incase you missed the reviews and wanted to catch up.

This Week
I am currently about a third way through The Sweetest Dark Shana Abe. I had received a review copy of this from Edelweiss and was finally able to pick it up/

The next three books I want to get to are:
Adaptation by Malinda Lo
Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike

The first two I picked up from the library. I had never heard of them, but I was intrigued by the covers and synopses and I couldn't help pick them up!  The third book, I actually also received a review copy from Edelweiss and am eager to read. I met Aprilynne Pike at a book signing last year and she was super sweet and so excited about this project. She couldn't really go into detail about it but she couldn't stop raving about writing it. I linked all of their Goodreads pages if you wanted to take a look.

That's it for now guys! What are you reading plans for the weekend I would love to know!
 photo image-3.jpg

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please Follow