The Prince Review

Title: The Prince
Series: The Original Sinners #3
Author: Tiffany Reisz
Pages: 407
Published: 11/20/12
Acquired: Library
GoodReads Rating: 4.57
My Rating: 5.0

Goodreads Synopsis: 

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...preferably in bed. That's always been Kingsley Edge's strategy with his associate, the notorious New York dominatrix Nora Sutherlin. But with Nora away in Kentucky, now it's Kingsley's chance to take her place at the feet of the only man he's ever wanted -- Søren, Nora's on-again, off-again lover -- until a new threat from an old enemy forces him to confront his past.


Wes Railey is still the object of Nora's tamest yet most maddening fantasies, and the one man she can't forget. He's young. He's wonderful. He's also thoroughbred royalty and she's in "his" world now. But Nora is no simpering Southern belle, and her dream of fitting into Wesley's world is perpetually at odds with her dear Søren's relentlessly seductive pull.



Two worlds of wealth and passion call to her and whichever one Nora chooses, it will be the hardest decision she will ever have to make... unless someone makes it for her....

My Thoughts:

Wow oh Wow!!!! LIke many of the other Goodread reviewers, I have to say that this series is becoming my favorite Erotica stories. Yes more than the Crossfire series and every more than 50 shades of Grey. I think what captures me so much about the series is the DEPTH! Each character is so beautifully written and there is so much beautiful turmoil behind them. 

There were just so many surprises in this book and I really don't want to go into too much detail, because I don't want to  much away for any of you who decide to pick up this series. But what made this my favorite book out of the series thus far was reading into the past of two of the main characters and seeing how they became who they are now. Also, Nora is now exploring a whole new world and has to make some serious choices towards the end. There's still someone out there is who is out for revenge and may bring Soren, Nora, Kingsley and the whole underground world they live in down. And you will definatley not see the ending coming. The ending is one of those that will keep you hanging on the edge of your seat until the fourth book,The Mistress which comes out on July 30!  

I tweeted the author about my devastation and she gave me a link to some free short stories that she had on her blog. I will be reading those and will do a group review on them soon! 

1 comments :

Please Follow