Let's get ready to blog!

Hello Everyone!

After being a huge reader and fan of blogs for many years now, I finally decided to make my own blog.  I am a huge fan of blogging for many reasons: 1) They are where you can go to find out about great new books coming soon. 2) With so many great books to read out there, you can can streamline your choices and prioritize your TBR pile  and 3) They are great places to make friends from all around the world who have the same passion for reading as you do!

Before I start my first review I wanted to let you know a little about myself. I am a 28 years old nursing student, who will take any opportunity to get lost in a book. Yes my time to read leisurely is very limited, that it why it's so important to me to choice the books I am going to read sparingly. I love to go to book signings and collect as many autographed copies as possible. I really enjoy meeting all the authors and meeting other book lovers. Actually I met my first blogger at the Richelle Mead signing for A Golden Lily last year and have been hooked on reading blogs since then. Since I am a full-time student, my budget to buy books is very limited right now, so I relay mostly on my public libraries and have not one but 2 library cards. Thankfully between the both of them I am able to get majority of the books I want to read.

I can't really say I have a favorite genre, but I do tend to read mostly Young Adult books. However, my favorite book of all time is Pride and Prejudice and I absolutely must read each and every Jane Austen Fan Fiction that I can get my hands on. I am also an aspiring author and have been working on my first novel for over a year. It's a contemporary with a twist! But once again since my time is so limited I am not able to get to work on it as much as I would like.

Well that's it for now folks! Feel free to ask me any questions along the way. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please Follow