by Jodi Meadows
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Release Date: January 28th 2014
The Year of Souls begins with an earthquake—an alarming rumble from deep within the earth—and it’s only the first of greater dangers to come. The Range caldera is preparing to erupt. Ana knows that as Soul Night approaches, everything near Heart will be at risk.
Ana’s exile is frightening, but it may also be fortuitous, especially if she can convince her friends to flee Heart and Range with her. They’ll go north, seeking answers and allies to stop Janan’s ascension. And with any luck, the newsouls will be safe from harm’s reach.
The oldsouls might have forgotten the choice they made to give themselves limitless lifetimes, but Ana knows the true cost of reincarnation. What she doesn’t know is whether she’ll have the chance to finish this one sweet life with Sam, especially if she returns to Heart to stop Janan once and for all.
With gorgeous romance and thrilling action, the final book in the Incarnate trilogy offers a brilliant conclusion to the compelling questions of this fascinating world, where one new girl is the key to the lives of millions.
- Favorite Book? I don't have a favorite book. I have LOTS of favorite books.
- Favorite Book Boyfriend? My top three are Hector (THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS by Rae Carson), Titus (THE BURNING SKY by Sherry Thomas), and Logan (DEFIANCE by CJ Redwine).
- Favorite TV Show? Hmmm. Probably FRINGE. It's off air now. That brings me great sadness. Also, SUPERNATURAL.
- Favorite Movie? I don't think I have one!
- Favorite Song? I definitely don't have one. I have lots.
- Celebrity Crush (dead or alive)? No, that's too awkward for me. I prefer crushing on fictional people.